Monday, January 7, 2008
back on the wagon
sigh.... Well, I knew it was coming. And I couldn't avoid it any longer. I weighed in. 144.6. That means I am up 5 pounds since the Monday before Thanksgiving. I could have predicted that since my pants are slowly getting tighter again. So here goes. Back to being a little more accountable with what I am eating. I have had great success on Weight Watchers up to this point, so I know it won't fail me now. I'm actually looking forward to eating a little more healthfully. When I think back over the past 6 weeks or so and all the crap I have eaten, it sort of makes me sick. A little. I am also planning on hitting the gym tomorrow morning after we drop Hayden at school. I need to make this part of my routine. Now that we don't have any therapy or lessons to contend with in the afternoon, I am free to use my daily Brandon trip for myself and taking my butt to the gym. I have sooooooooooooo missed my Thursday morning yoga! I wouldn't normally see myself at a "yoga person", but I so am!!! I love it. So here's hoping that I'll be a pound or two down by this time next week. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just go ahead and get preggers with #3. Then you can call it "baby fat" and forget about dieting for a while.
I like your way of thinking! ;)
Post a Comment