I almost forgot to post something cute from this morning... Well, I should back up to last night. We went to "Beef O'Brady's Night" for Hayden's school. We usually don't go, because I don't really like Beef's, but Hayden really wanted to go, so we went. Hayden saw a few of his friends from school, and every time they would spot each other they would go, "What are YOU doing here???!!!" I had to laugh, because they were always so shocked. So this morning, I drop Hayden off in his classroom (portable since they're renovating his school), and Isaac and I are walking back toward the main building to get to the car and I hear, "HI MOMMY!!!" And here comes Hayden, walking hand in hand with a little girl from his class. It was so sweet to see them walking and holding hands. That's how they do it in kindergarten, but I was a little surprised because Hayden is going through this whole "girls are yucky" stage. But they were just walking and talking, and their conversation went something like this:
Hope: I forgot my backpack, so we have to get it.
Hayden: How did you forget your backpack?
Hope: I don't know. I just forgot. It's in the lunchroom.
Hayden: Oh.
Hope: Hey, I was at Beef O'Brady's last night.
Hayden: I know, I saw you there. I saw Faith too. (Hope's identical twin sister)
Hope: What were YOU doing there?
Hayden: I was eating there. What were YOU doing there?
Hope: I was eating there too.
Hayden: Did you see Bruce there?
Hope: Yeah, I saw him too. What was HE doing there?
1 comment:
LOL, that's too cute!
Erin had s set of identical twins in her brownie troop last year named Hope and Faith. I wonder how many twins in the world share those names. LOL
Post a Comment