Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm back!

I know everyone was holding their breath... The boys and I came home from Bonita Springs this afternoon. Nothing too exciting going on today... We're all just hanging out here at CasaTruong, getting ready to eat dinner. Oh, we had a little excitement a few minutes ago. Quoc was leaving to go workout (with his boyfriend, Alex - more on that in a later post), and just after he left, Isaac opened the garage door and took off out the door, through the garage and down the driveway. I thought I might have a heart attack, as I was running down the driveway after him, screaming my head off the entire way. Luckily he stopped at my car and ran around the other side. He could have easily kept going right into the street. He got a good butt spanking for that one. I'm not a big spanker, but in instances where my kids endanger their lives or others, I just feel like other forms of discipline don't really cut it. At any rate, I'm headed to Home Depot tomorrow to get chains for both the garage and front door. This is not the first time he has run down the driveway, and I don't think my heart can take that much excitement again.

No comments:

Yoga Pose of the Day