...but I'm rarely at a loss for words, so here goes... You all know it's just the competitive side in me, right? Just kidding. I'm thinking this might be fun for me. And therapeutic. And it will give all the BAM ladies a rest from my rambling!
So let's see... the most interesting thing that happened over the entire holiday was the other night at a friend's house. Quoc was sitting there watching their little girl (she's about 18 months old) and out of the blue, he says, "Awwww, we need a little girl." So as I'm picking my jaw up off the floor, I asked him to repeat what he said, and yes, I heard it right! So maybe I will get my shot at a third baby after all. Up to this point he has always been so negative whenever the subject came up, but I guess he's had a change of heart somewhere along the way. I haven't thrown away my birth control pills just yet. I don't want there to be any disappointment if we have a third boy - I honestly don't care either way - but I don't want to be "trying for a girl". This would definitely be the last. I think my body will be falling apart as it is after a third c-section. So I don't want there to be any disappointment no matter what. So we'll see...
3 comments:
Too bad Quoc didn't have his epiphany a little sooner. You and Karlise could have been pregnant with your girls together. Oh, and since I have had three already, I can give you a few pointers on how to up your chances of having a girl.
Just let it me an Oops! Worked for us! LOL
Welcome to the blogging world Scarlett.
Oh and three boys is not so bad.
Post a Comment