Monday, January 28, 2008

today's weigh-in

142.4... That means I am down about a half pound in the last two weeks. I'm not surprised after all the junk I've eaten. A loss is a loss, though, so I'll take what I can get. So far today, I've had a grand total of 2 points. I wasn't trying to do that... For breakfast, I had my favorite one-point breakfast: 1/2 cup of Fiber One Cereal mixed with 1/4 cup of blueberries and 6oz. of Weight Watchers vanilla yogurt. YUMMY! And filling! And then lunchtime came, and I just wasn't hungry. Being sick will do that to you, I guess. I can't really taste much, since I'm still really stuffy, so I just had a Campbell's Soup at Hand Chicken & Stars. I'm thinking I need to eat something else, but I'm just not really wanting anything. Maybe I'll go make myself some eggs - with hot sauce to help with the stuffiness!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry you're not feeling good but congrats on the .5 lb weight loss!

Scarlett said...

thanks!

Yoga Pose of the Day