Saturday, February 2, 2008
disney day... again!
We decided to have one last hurrah before our passes expire next week. Since Hayden was so heartbroken about not going to Animal Kingdom last week, we went there today. We had a great day - perfect weather and the lines were not bad at all. We stayed almost until 5pm, when AK closes. Afterward, we met up with Quoc's sister, Han, at her house, and then went out to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant over on Colonial in Orlando. So it was a good day, but I am beat! Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday, so we'll go to church in the morning and then over to a friend's house to hang out and watch the game. Can't wait for the commercials!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought about calling you while we were over there. I figured AK was where you were. Was Hayden happy?
He was over the moon! We hadn't been there since last May.
Post a Comment