Friday, March 14, 2008

look what I got!!!

I'm the best mommy in the world. Wanna know how I know??? Because one of the two greatest kids in the world told me! Right after I gave him these:

Yeah, that's right... Dino cheater chopsticks! Can you imagine something better for my kid??? Maybe he'll actually eat something!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Those are so cool! Where did you get them?

Karlise said...

I need some for myself! LOL I don't think I'll ever get the hang of it.

Btw, I picked up some more sushi at ST tonight. Yum!!

Scarlett said...

I got them at Learning Express - the one at the outlets. I saw them before somewhere else, or maybe online, but they were way more expensive. I got these for $1.99 each.

K - you could do it if you practiced... I had never used chopsticks before I met Quoc. His dad taught me. It took a while to get the hang of it. I ate very slowly (hey - there's a dieting technique!) and my hands would get tired, but now I'm an old pro. I can even cut things with chopsticks!!! I've never had ST sushi... I'm not a fan of supermaket sushi. It tastes okay, I guess, but I don't like the texture of cold rice - after it's been sitting in the case a little while.

Heather said...

All of the occupational therapists usually had these in their bag of activities. Great for fine motor skills and hand strengthening. LOL!

Yoga Pose of the Day