Monday, March 10, 2008

weigh-in 3/10

147. Better... At least the scale is moving in the right direction this week. I am over my little tantrum and ready to take responsibility for myself. I did make an adjustment over the past week, though. I cancelled my Weight Watchers subscription. I did buy their 2008 food guide and restaurant guide, just as reference. It's not that I don't think WW is working. It really does work when you really commit to tracking everything you eat. I just think that I can do it without using their website. I am planning on setting up my own little spreadsheet in place of using their food tracker. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good Luck!

Stacy said...

I don't go to meetings or use the website, You can do it!!!

Melodie said...

Congratulations on the loss. Good luck with the rest. Oh, and don't stand next to me anymore because the skinnier you get, the fatter I look next to you.

Yoga Pose of the Day