He looks a lot like my son, Isaac, but with much shorter hair. If I didn't know better, I would think this WAS Isaac, but it can't be. Every time I even mention getting his hair cut, Isaac screams, "No I didn't!!!", which is his way of saying, "No I won't" or "No I can't" or "No, I don't want to". Oh, and he will also scream at me, "I like my hair mooooooooooooshy!" So let's take one more look...
5 comments:
That's definitely NOT Isaac! Someone must have switched kids with you when you weren't looking.
What a cute kid! Didn't think there could be two boys as cute as Isaac. Guess I was wrong!
He and Ian can't be twins if you cut his hair! LOL
He is so damn cute. How do you say No to him?
Saying no is difficult. Except when he's screaming at me, "Nooooooooooooo!!!! Go Awaaaaaaaaaaay! I don't want you!!!"
Post a Comment