...wearing his "big boy" underwear! I was changing his diaper and decided to just go for it. He was excited, so here we go. Today is an experiment. We are not going hard core yet. Hayden didn't train well actually wearing his underwear - he had to go completely naked for about a week - so I'm just trying them out on Isaac, with hopes that he can do it without stripping down. Updates to follow...


Hayden had to show off his underwear too.
6 comments:
We are trying the underwear thing in our house this week too. Grace isn't doing well, so she's doing better completely nude. I've had to throw 2 pairs of underwear away...no way I was cleaning those. Not to mention the 5 pairs I've had to wash. Good luck.
Awww, too cute! Good luck Isaac!
Good luck! Maybe he can teach Zane.
He's been interested for a while, and we've had the underwear for a couple of weeks. Today was just the first day that I was brave enough to do through with it, so I jumped in before I lost my nerve. I don't want to jinx myself, but he seems much more willing to try than Hayden was. Hayden flat refused the first few times I tried.
cute
get them off boys I will suck your cocks for you then the oldest gets fucked in the arse while the young one watch's and strokes his cock for me, love when the wife babysits a boy and has to leave for awhile and I get him alone in the house he is 4 and his pants and undies come off as soon as she leaves, I love looking at his little cock and bum as he is running around naked and when he sits on my lap to watch a movie he loves me rubbing his cock with a finger in his bum
Post a Comment