Sunday, June 29, 2008

one last case...

I put one case of Diet Pepsi into the drink fridge yesterday. That means, there is one last case left before I am out. Completely out. Because I'm not buying any more after that. Hold on, I think I'm having heart palpitations... I know some of you are a little shocked too. I'm not saying that I'm never going to drink it again. I'm just not buying it to drink at home. I was having a discussion with a friend and realized just how much I drink and thought, this is crazy!!! So I'm giving it up. Let me tell you... this will KILL me at first. But I can do it. I gave up soda all together for about 8 or 9 months once. Just to see if I could do it. That was harder because I was so used to ordering it at restaurants. This time, I will still allow myself the occasional restaurant soda. And I will probably buy it to take on trips with me. What's vacation without a few treats??? So wish me luck. I have to admit I was a little panicked at seeing that last case and knowing that was it. Oh boy...

4 comments:

Karlise said...

Good luck S! I don't think I could do it. I love my diet soda!

Stacy said...

Good Luck!! I just gave up soda too. I had my last one last week.

Heather said...

That's great, Scarlett. And I think you have the right goal (to not give it up completely....everything in moderation). Good luck!

Scarlett said...

Thanks everyone, for your well-wishing. I am blowing through my last sodas... I think I'm almost anxious to get them gone. This week, I'm heading off to the beach, though, so all bets are off! ;)

Yoga Pose of the Day