Saturday, June 7, 2008
Update #2
We had one more accident, so three total for the day. Not too bad for the first day, in my opinion. Hayden didn't do nearly as well his first day - I would take him to the bathroom and then he'd have an accident 10 minutes later. So at least Isaac is making it the 30 minute intervals that I am allowing. All three times he has peed, I have been late taking him to the potty. So for now, I think I will stick with the 30 minutes. If that works, I will try to stretch it to 45 pretty soon. I'm so proud of Isaac. He seems to really want to get it, if that makes sense. And I love watching him run around in his little underwear. It's so funny to see his little butt without the puffy diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so great, Scarlett!
Katie is getting there, too. Today, while we were at the mall, Katie told me that she needed to go potty, so I rushed her to the bathroom and put her on the little toilet. I guess she didn't really need to go, but she sure did put some effort into it - she farted quite a bit while on the potty!
Way to go Isaac!
Post a Comment