Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacation!

It's been a week since we got back from our 4th of July vacation, and since I am now fully recovered and getting us ready to leave for our second beach vacation of the summer, I thought I should hurry up and get my pictures posted. I tried to edit as much as I could. I realize there are still a lot of pictures on this post, but there were tons more. If you're interested in seeing my pictures in their entirety, you can click here.

This was the view from our balcony, looking down to the pools and cabanas:

And the view looking the other way, across the lake to the Gulf of Mexico:
Hayden, holding up a crab finger (which he would never eat in a million years) at Bud & Ally's in Seaside:
Isaac, not to be outdone, needed his picture taken at Bud and Ally's too:
And then gave us a reason as he was REALLY enjoying his pasta sauce:
Hayden and Isaac found a little furry friend, Jake, who lives at Bud & Ally's:




Hayden and Isaac, ready to swim!


Hayden, with another little friend he found by the pool:


Hayden and Isaac acting silly before dinner:The first day of vacation, ready for dinner!



Monkey boys:
Taking the plunge in his floaty!Posing:"I a mean baby!!!"Walking down the stream from the lake to the gulf:

Isaac and Quoc in the stream:

Catching fish is tough work:
Still trying...
and trying...

Boogie boarding is more fun!
Hey! Someone took my board!
Success!!! Who needs waves when you've got Daddy to pull you???
Looking for the perfect wave...
Whew! That was fun!

Hey, dude... I look cool in Daddy's glasses:
I look cool, AND I'm number one!!!
The boys: Shawn, Isaac, Hayden, and Nicholas
The gang: the little boys, Mike and Han (top row), Michelle, Scarlett and Quoc (bottom row)
The Truongs on the 4th
Isaac, looking conversational with his milk:

Does my monkey visor complete my look?
Oh yeah!!! I'm number one again!
jumping...
in...

the...
pool!

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

Great pictures - it looks beautiful. I love the stream to the gulf! I want to go now too!

Heather said...

Cute pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Anonymous said...

haha! That was a great post Scarlett. Love your commentary with the pictures!

Yoga Pose of the Day