What was he doing?? Looked almost like sign language. Love the spread eagle. LOLOh and I'm glad you changed your page color. The red was too bright for my poor eyes. ;)
LOL. That's too cute!
I have no idea what he was doing. It looked like some sort of ritual... It was very strange, so I thought I would take a video with my camera. I didn't love the red either - it was supposed to be for the 4th - everything was red, white and blue.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What was he doing?? Looked almost like sign language. Love the spread eagle. LOL
Oh and I'm glad you changed your page color. The red was too bright for my poor eyes. ;)
LOL. That's too cute!
I have no idea what he was doing. It looked like some sort of ritual... It was very strange, so I thought I would take a video with my camera.
I didn't love the red either - it was supposed to be for the 4th - everything was red, white and blue.
Post a Comment