Yeah, his birthday was actually on Monday, but better late than never. Here is a short video of him listening to my dad (
Tweety) sing him "Happy Birthday" on our voicemail. He also had voicemail messages from my sister and her family and my mom (since my mom and dad couldn't get it together that day to sing together, they both called and sang separately - goofballs!), but my dad's singing has the most "flair".
The cute thing was that at the end of each message, they all said, "Love you, Isaac!" and he would say, "Wuv you!!!" like he was talking to them.
Well, Isaac, I can't believe you're three years old already. And you're just as crazy as I imagined when you came out of my belly with your curly hair. I love you very very much, and I hope you're always as wild and crazy and SWEET as you are right now.
5 comments:
Too funny - our family always calls and sings horribly to one another on our Birthdays. It's just awful :)
Awww that was so cute!!! I love your boys!
Happy Birthday (belated) Isaac!!!
Happy belated birthday Issac!!!
Great singing Grandpa! LOL That's great, my dad would never do that.
My aunt always calls and sings Happy Birthday when one of my girls or I have a birthday.
Happy Birthday, Isaac!
Post a Comment