Saturday, September 20, 2008

all work and no play...

...makes Scarlett a dull (and very tired!) girl. Times are tight right now, though, and since I work by contract only, I have to take the work when I can get it. So that's what I've been doing instead of blogging. Working. And working. And working. I actually don't mind the work that I am doing right now. I get to draw again instead of shuffling paper and putting out fires, so this is the fun stuff. BUT (and there's always a 'but', isn't there?) I'm the only person working on this project currently, and it has to be complete at the end of the month. Did I mention that this is a Catholic church with complicated structure and very detailed finishes? That's just a little stressful, considering the fact that I am still a stay-at-home-mom, and that takes priority over whatever work I have to do. After all, who else will clean out the poopy underwear of a reluctantly potty-training 3 year old? But I digress... Just wanted to give everyone a shout and say, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!" In other words, I'm around. I'm just really busy. I'll probably pop in now and again so everyone knows I'm still alive (barely), but I won't really be back in full force until October. Oh, and do I have PLANS for October! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

o said...

Hang in there. I can not wait to hear about he big October plans!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering! Sorry to hear you're so busy, but what a great project for you...You can do it! I've always had such faith in you.

Karlise said...

Oohh now I'm curious!

Anonymous said...

Ooo plans for October!! I love mystery and suspense!!

Karen said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for the rules.

Karlise said...

Ahem...it's October. Hello? Plans? Blog? anything?? LOL

Yoga Pose of the Day