Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We're getting ready to head out to trick-or-treat with some friends. The boys are really excited. I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to share afterward. In the meantime, I had to share a few early Halloween pictures. Many of you who read my blog have met my parents, and you know that they are not always your typical 60-somethings. Now I have photographic evidence. These are the photos and messages that I received last night from my parents:


From: Sarah Patti Palin

" Let's give a shout out to all you Mavericks and wish you a Happy Halloween!" " I know that you are fer sur gonna have a good one! "You Betcha"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





From: Sammy Hussein Obama

"We need CHANGE"! " I've CHANGED.....you can too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They're completely nuts. I knew this before, but now I'm really convinced. I'm sure many of you out there are now shaking your heads and everything has become clear about why I am the way I am.

Love you, Mumsy and Tweety!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mumsy & Tweety look great! Have a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I love it. Your parents are great S!!

o said...

Love it! How fun. Hope you had fun trick-or-treating.

Yoga Pose of the Day