I'm considering starting a new blog for my Vietnamese cooking experiment. Might keep things neater. My next recipe is going to be made tomorrow, and boy, is it a doozy!!! Pho!!! The mother of all Vietnamese recipes! I'm so excited! Can you tell???!!! I was going to make it today, but decided that I really needed the full day to be ready for it, so tonight we're having fresh Vietnamese spring rolls. Make-your-own. My favorite kind! Always popular in the Truong household. We've been known to host and attend spring roll parties. I think we're due for one of those. Who's coming???
2 comments:
Me! Me! I'm coming! How did the Pho turn out?
Pho was delish!!! I took photos and everything. Trying to figure out the new blog site. When I get it figured out, I'll post the pho recipe and the process. Next time I trying a crock pot method!!!
Post a Comment