I've decided to post weekly goals. Not that I really think anyone is reading and will keep me accountable, but maybe since I've actually put it out there, I'll keep myself accountable??? Fingers crossed that it works!
So here goes... this week, I am getting ready for a birthday party. Baby boy is turning 1. Shocking since I think I've done two blog posts since he has been born - both in the last week or two. Since I'll be busy getting ready for the party, I'll have to keep the goals pretty simple.
Goal #1: Finish cleaning and organizing the office. Shouldn't be too too hard since I started a week ago, and it isn't so overwhelming now. AND I might just NEED to take a trip to IKEA for more organizing stuff, so I am actually looking forward to this task. ;)
Goal #2: Sort toys in play room into bins and decide what we can live without. This is the biggie. I will be enlisting the help of Hayden and Isaac since it is basically their play room at this point.
This morning I have lots of errands to run. I'll be "going into town" as my grandpa used to say. In reality, there's not much "town" in Apollo Beach, but we'll be seeing all of it. We're going to the post office, the library, Publix and to the elementary school to register Isaac. Yeah... Watch out Apollo Beach Elementary! Isaac is starting kindergarten next month!
3 comments:
And you thought no one was reading???
I'm reading too!! My new goal this week is reorganize the kitchen office area now that I have to share with David again. Makes me want to cry.
Hahahaha! I didn't even come close to making my goals. Seems that birthday party planning took over. Guess I know what my goals for THIS week are. Along with registering Isaac for school and getting all the boys' school supplies!
Post a Comment