Sunday, November 7, 2010

She's Crafty!!!

I love the feeling of starting a project from nothing and coming away with a really great finished project that I made with my own two hands. That hasn't happened in a long long time. I just don't have so much time to be creative anymore, and you know what? That REALLY bugs me. At this very moment, I could rattle off at least a half dozen projects that I would really like to work on, but I just don't have the motivation to start since I know I won't be able to finish. Oh, I could probably do a little craft or two, but I think my house would probably fall apart in the process. It's not like I spend a lot of time cleaning and keeping it up as it is. And I really only have very short increments of time to work when Tybee is sleeping. So what's a crafty girl to do???

Is it possible to schedule creativity? I think I might have to give it a whirl. Put it on my calendar. See what happens. It couldn't hurt, right?

Are you sensing a theme with my blog posts? I'm working on myself a lot lately. It seems that every facet of my life is out of whack these days. But I think I'm slooooooooooooowly (and sometimes painfully) getting there. I want to be the authentic me. ME!!! And THAT girl is crafty. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Yoga Pose of the Day