I've been tagged by my friend, Julie, to do the following list. I'm a little late, but I've been sick, so you all can cut me some slack.
Ten things I have done that others likely have not:
1. Traveled to Europe by myself and slept on a complete stranger's couch in Switzerland. (that is definitely another story for another blog entry!)
2. Set up the stage for the Superbowl Halftime Show (when Aerosmith, NSync, Nelly, Mary J. Blige and Britney Spears did the halftime show in Tampa)
3. Got a perfect score on the Test of Standard Written English (part of the SAT) and got to skip Freshman English in college.
4. Went to Hawaii to cheer at the Hula Bowl as an All-American High School Cheerleader
5. Had an MRSA infection. Fun stuff!
6. Designed part of a casino in Atlantic City.
7. Graduated high school with straight A's and a 4.2 GPA.
8. Got engaged on the top of the Empire State Building.
9. Went to Vietnam.
10. Ate a lizard. On purpose.
3 comments:
#10- Mmm Yum. Not! LOL
What did that poor lizard ever do to you?
I have been known to say that I will try anything once. Which is not COMPLETELY true, but the lizard fell under that. It was in Vietnam, and it was fully cooked. It wasn't great, though. It sort of tasted like beef jerky. But ya never know if you don't try, right?
Post a Comment