I did a bad thing the other day. I taught Isaac how to use the computer mouse. Now he's hooked! I was sitting here, playing a little Thomas computer game with him, and thought that he could probably do it. So I showed him, and after a few times of hitting the right button instead of the left, he got the hang of it. He's been watching Hayden for a while now, but I was still shocked when he said, "Mommy! I want
payhou diney on
puter!" ( I want Playhouse Disney on the computer) Oh my! He keeps saying it, and when I tell him no, he'll say, "Okay, Noggin!" Oh my!
1 comment:
Same thing happened to me with Hannah when she was 2 1/2. She's been hooked ever since. I haven't shown Grace yet, but I'm sure she'll have Hannah teach her one day despite what I do.
Post a Comment