Wednesday, January 23, 2008

confession

I have a confession to make. I almost "forgot" to blog on purpose yesterday. I like blogging every day, but yesterday was just a really busy day, and I didn't feel so competitive. I'm still feeling a little over the whole blog competition thing. I guess I'll hang in there a little longer, just so I won't wake up and regret not doing it. I'm just having one of those moments (weeks) of feeling overwhelmed. I get that way occasionally. It will pass, but I hate that feeling.

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Hey, if you want to quit this thing, I'm cool with that. I know a couple of other ladies who wouldn't mind, either. ;)

Karlise said...

Only a few more days Scarlett...hang in there!

Heather said...

I love reading your blogs. No quiting!

Scarlett said...

thank you, Karlise and Heather, for being SUPPORTIVE! ;)

Yoga Pose of the Day