Sunday, January 27, 2008
Debbie Downer...
That's who I am today. Nothing fun to blog about. My goals for the weekend were to get my errands finished, do my bible study, and work on my list for MTAOVC, and I didn't do any of it. Why??? Well, I went to Disney on Saturday, and while we were there, my throat started getting sore, and by the time I woke up today, I had a full blown, really miserable head cold. So I've spent the whole day in bed. Except for about an hour in the middle of the day when I dragged my butt out of bed and made Quoc take me to Wal-Mart to try out a new car seat for Hayden. I did manage to get up to eat dinner this evening (Thanks, Q, for getting inspired to cook a Vietnamese feast!) and shower, but now I am ready to go right back to bed. Hopefully I'll be back on my feet tomorrow so I can get all the stuff done that I didn't get to do today. Sniff... No, not sad, just snotty! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel your pain. I am coming down with it, too. Sarah is already in the middle of it, and I think Emily is headed there, too. Hopefully, Katie will stay healthy, because it is so much harder to care for a sick baby when you are sick yourself.
Feel better soon, Scarlett.
Sorry Scarlett, hope you feel better tomorrow!
P.S.
Your Google ads are quite amusing to me. You had one there a few days ago that said something about looking for and affair (a dating service for married people). I thought that was a bit weird.
Today, though, it says "Child Recipes." Before reading the description, the first thing that popped into my head was that somebody was going to tell you how to cook your children! I think I need to go to sleep!
Don;t fret....think about it all tomorrow! Feel better!
Thanks,everyone. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow. Isaac kept me up most of the night last night since he is sick too. He seems to be getting better, though, so maybe I'll be coming out of it soon. Fingers crossed!
Post a Comment