I love these pictures! Hayden and I spent Isaac's naptime working on a little "excavation" project that he got back in August for his birthday. Basically it's a brick made of tiny little rocks that you break apart with a hammer and chisel to retrieve dinosaur bones buried inside. What a mess! We actually started this just before Christmas inside the house, but after about 45 minutes of digging around (and getting rocks all over my kitchen floor), I decided that we need to stop and resume at a later date - OUTSIDE! It went much better this time. We actually got all the bones out and put them together. Now we move on to the third stage of the project, which is painting it so it looks like fossilized bones. Hmmmm... That wouldn't be messy, would it? Anything's better than all those little rocks, though!
1 comment:
He looks so cute. Such a proud boy.
Post a Comment