Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Today we went to the circus! It really is the greatest show on earth. REALLY! It was so neat and fun. We went last year too, and talked about it so much that my parents wanted to go too. So we took them along with us this year. We are very fortunate to have a friend who works at St. Pete Times Forum, so she got us tickets for $12 each, and really great seats at that. We were directly in the center of the arena, close to the top of the first section up from the floor, so we could see everything. We will be sending her a very nice thank you note!

My dad and the boys


The elephants are my favorite



Me and Isaac, watching the show




On a not-so-great note, Isaac was sitting on my lap, watching the show, when his diaper leaked and he peed all over my jeans! So rather than miss the show, I laid him over on my mom's lap, pulled off his clothes, changed his diaper and put a new set of clothes on him. Probably not the ideal place to change a diaper, but I really don't think anyone noticed since the show was so entertaining. Too bad I didn't have a change of clothes for myself too! LOL! Oh well. It's not the first time one of my kids has peed on me, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

2 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. BTW, great pictures!

If it makes you feel better, I got peed on today too. LOL!

Karen said...

Great picture of the elephants! We had so much fun, I can't wait to go again next year!

Yoga Pose of the Day