Friday, January 25, 2008

MTAOVC - more recipes on the horizon!

Today was a much better day. If you read my post from yesterday, you know exactly what I'm referring to. I feel much more relaxed. I was supposed to run a bunch of errands this morning, but for the sake of my sanity, I skipped them and went to hang out with my friends instead.



So I realized something... I really need a little more structure for my MTAOVC experiment. I think I need to take a step back and do a little research before I go any further. My goal for the next few days is to come up with a master list of all the recipes that I want to experiment with. The first recipe I tried was very exciting for me (especially since all three versions were edible!), but I don't think we can eat the same thing three different nights every week (or 4 since I made one of them twice). And really, with the nature of that particular recipe, that was the only way I could see to do it. I'm thinking we'll probably have more weeks like that, but with a little planning, I can spread them out a little. I know there are some other recipes that will be a little easier to do side-by-side comparisons with. For now, I'm giving myself a deadline of Sunday night to come up with my list. I will post it here with descriptions of each dish. Aren't you all on the edge of your seats??? I know you are!

No comments:

Yoga Pose of the Day