
Yes, my sweet baby has gotten a bit of an independent streak in him lately. He ran ahead and did his own thing for most of the day until I (forceably) strapped him (screaming) into his stroller. I remember when Hayden went through this stage, at just about the same age. Only then, I was pregnant with Isaac, so it was harder on me. I get so frustrated. I know I can't keep him strapped down in the stroller all the time, but I am just so petrified that he'll get lost or stolen or hurt. And I know it's pretty irrational when we're at the zoo, and I can usually see him, even when he is running away, but it just freaks me out. On a better note, here are some other pictures I took:





2 comments:
Ian is on my lap and said " That's Isaac!!!!" LOL He's also talking about Isaac and the hayride now. What a memory!
Wow! What a smart little boy! Hope he's feeling better.
Post a Comment