Tuesday, February 5, 2008

famous people...

A week or two ago (my brain doesn't work so well these days, so I really have no idea how long ago it was) some friends of mine and I were talking about famous people that we knew/met/were related to. I mentioned that I once met Tom Cruise, and that was about it. But then today, I was reading some other blogs, and my friend, Heather just reminded me that I know one famous person that you may have seen before. His name is Sam Ball . I guess he goes by Samuel professionally - he's actually named after my Dad! You probably don't recognize his name, but he was on One Life To Live for a while and he's had lots of smaller rolls. I think probably the most memorable would be Jennifer Garner's hockey player boyfriend in 13 Going on 30. He was also in one episode of Sex & the City. Anyway, I had a huge crush on him growing up in WV. His family would always come over to our house for pool parties in the summertime. Anyway, he was really cute and sweet back then. Now he's just a big jerk. Our local newspapers back home did interviews with him once he "made the bigtime", an he always said something really arrrogant and stupid that made me cringe. I can't imagine if I was one of his parents! How embarrassing for them! So anyway, I actually did KNOW someone (sort of) famous. I just forgot.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad I helped to jolt your memory a little! LOL.

Yoga Pose of the Day