Saturday, February 23, 2008
my kid needs a blog
Okay, so maybe he doesn't need one, but I was browsing around blogs today and saw this one. So since my boy is so into animals, I was thinking it might be neat to set up a blog for him where he can draw pictures of animals - he's actually a FANTASTIC artist (no bias here, no way!) - and I can scan them and post them for him. Maybe even pop up a few real pictures of animals. He would love it! Currently, we have his "great big book of everything", where we've been going in order from A to Z with an animal for each letter. We put actual pictures that we find on the Internet and pictures he draws, sometimes a map showing where the animal lives and usually a little factoid telling something interesting about the animal. I think we're only on K or something like that, and we've been working on it for two years. Yeah, I know it's my fault, but it's sort of like a scrapbook thing, and I'm just not so into scapbooking. But the blog would be so much better - for me at least. I think I'll run it by him later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment