This work thing is already cramping my style, and I've only had my first project for two days. Whatever shall I do? I mean, WHEN am I supposed to watch TV, for Pete's sake? And (in case you didn't already notice), it's seriously cutting into my Internet reading/blogging time. Not to mention that I still have books and magazines to read and my bible study to do. And gosh... when am I ever going to get back to MTAOVC??? My time management skills are really going to be put to the test!
Here's a really big secret, though. I really like working. Shhhh! Don't tell! I've always loved drawing on the computer, and I'm actually pretty good at it. I was a little scared to get back into the working world... I was thinking that there was no way I could just jump right back in, drawing like I used to. BUT the really great news is that even though I didn't think my skills were still there, once I started, my hands just magically knew what to do. Almost before my brain was registering what I was doing! Amazing what the human brain can actually do! Not that I'm so amazing, it's just that my hands were hitting the keys, giving commands that I didn't even remember existed! LOL! So I'm pretty excited. My first project is a little funny... I'm working on parts of a 40,000 square foot house and outbuildings. Right now, I'm working on the "cow barn". Apparently, the people building this house want to play "farm". Eee Eye Eee Eye Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
4 comments:
Finish the bookclub book yet? LOL
Of course! A girl's got to have her priorities!
Congrats Scarlett. I'm so happy for you!
I want a cow barn! I could care less about having a horse stable, but I love cows. It's a long story, but that's how I got mixed up with my ex-husband.
Post a Comment