Monday, March 3, 2008
weigh in - 3/3
148.4... I am not proud of myself. I am really disappointed in my behavior over the past few weeks. My weight gain is totally my fault. The first 5 pounds were a shock to me (even though I had not beein eating very well), because I couldn't see how it was possible to gain that much in a week, but the next 3.4 were completely me, acting like a big baby. I am an emotional eater (which is why I am needing to lose some weight in the first place), so I went a little crazy after that first 5 pounds, eating cupcakes, donuts, candy... I guess I thought I'd feel better? Well, I don't. I feel worse. But I guess there is a bright side to everything, right? I am jumping right back on the WW wagon. I've had my fiber one, yogurt and blueberries today, so I am starting my week off on a good, fiber-filled foot. I have a HUGE box of salad greens that are needing my attention before they go bad, and I'm also planning on going out to visit Gary Parke at Parke Family Hydrofarm sometime this week. That always gets me excited about eating healthy. So wish me luck. It's a good sign that I already have dinner planned for tonight too. That always helps me stay on track. Now for the rest of the week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It seems that whenever I make the decision to lose some weight, I always pig out and start gaining. That's why I've decided to never diet again. I'll make little changes here and there (drink more water, etc.), but no dieting. It always backfires on me.
you'll get back on the wagon again - I have had the same thing the last few weeks and it makes me frustrated with myself. Thank goodness we all have each other for support!
Andrea
Way to jump back on the WW wagon Scarlett!
Post a Comment