Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shana FREAKIN' Banana

Shana, Shana, Shana... Do you know I skipped my bible study for you today? Do you realize how excited my kid was to see you, calling you "Shana Banana Berkner"? You could at least have had the courtesy to update your website if you aren't going to show up. Let me tell you, Ms. Banana, it will be a cold day in hell before I waste my time going all the way to Hyde Park to see your sorry butt again.

Wow! That was fun! Seriously, though... Even though SB did not show up and did not bother to update her website, we had a really great time this morning. The kids loved playing at Kate Jackson Park, and we got to have a really nice birthday lunch for my friend, Amy. Happy 29th Birthday, A! ;)

And completely off subject, but does anyone (besides me) see a problem with this???






Yeah... That's Q's fish tank. It seriously looks like that part in Finding Nemo where the fish clog up the filter and are "thinking dirty thoughts" to get the tank dirty enough for the dentist guy to have to take them out and clean it. Really. It lookes just like that. So I'm thinking that maybe the filter is the problem? Just a hunch... Q just cleaned the tank on Saturday, and I really don't think it should be this dirty this quick. Maybe it's just me. Q says he's going to do a water change and that will "help". Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those poor fish! They're planning some kind of escape, that's for sure!! LOL

I missed everyone at Bible Study. It was quiet! Serves you right for skipping out on God! haha

Oops, that was my catholic childhood bring out the guilt!

Kandee said...

I thought of Nemo too when I saw it. You should post a note across the glass saying, "Escape in Progress, check filter for Nemo"

Yoga Pose of the Day