Monday, February 18, 2008

weigh in - what the.....???

145.6. Up 5.6 pounds since last week. How did THAT happen??? Yes, I was a little more relaxed this week - Valentine's Day and then my parents visiting - but not 5.6 pounds more relaxed. That's crazy. I am already motivated to exercise more. I had decided last week that I really need to do more than I am already doing. Part of my excuse is because I don't want to waste the gas driving to Brandon any more than three times during the week, but there's no reason I can't run around my neighborhood or suck it up and go work out in our neighborhood gym once or twice a week. It's a pain having to wait for Quoc to get home and then working out when I really want to be getting dinner going and hanging out with my family, but I think my health is important enough. I've been having lots of trouble with my asthma over the past few weeks, and I think there is a direct correlation between my fitness level and my asthma. We'll see... I'm still baffled at my gain this week...

4 comments:

Melodie said...

That's a crazy weight gain. Do you weigh yourself at the same time each day? That really makes a difference if you don't. Or maybe you're just retaining water right now?

Working Mama said...

maybe it's a water weight kind of day?? I was shocked to find I'd put on 2 lbs over the weekend! Yikes...I feel for you sista!
Andrea

Karlise said...

Don't sweat it. I bet it's just extra water. Did you eat a lot of salt this weekend? It will be gone next WI!

I gained another 3lbs this week though. Ouch!

Stacy said...

I'm up a little too, I think it's just the week!! or , just payback for bringing those eggrolls to the playdate, LOL!!!!

Yoga Pose of the Day