Wednesday, March 19, 2008
cshhhhhhhhht!
cshhhhht cshhhhht cshhhhht... I went running tonight for the first time in a loooooooooong time, and that's all I heard. The entire time. Something is wrong with my form or my stride or something. I'm not sure what is different - I didn't used to make that noise on my foot strike... Grrrrrr... I hate that. I've never had form problems, and I really want to fix it before I injure myself. Other than that, it was a really good run. I did my usual 3.2 mile route, and actually made it home in 37 minutes. Not bad for me. I am usually a little faster, but having not run in about 5 months, I'd say I'm doing okay. I am inspired to run more often. We'll see in the morning, though... I think my shoes are dead - my hips and knees were a little achy during the run... or maybe that's just because I'm out of shape. Nah! Couldn't be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you!
Post a Comment