Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boizao

OH MY!!! I have never eaten so much meat in my life. And enjoyed it!!! If you haven't been to Boizao, and you have a special occasion (it's a little pricey at $40 per person), you should definitely check it out. It was a unique experience for me, that's for sure... Basically they have a big salad bar type thing with all sorts of cold salads, cheeses, olives, cold meats, marinated artichokes, hearts of palm, cold veggies... lot of yummy stuff. So you get some of that stuff and then sit down at your table. Every person gets a little disk that is red on one side and green on the other. If you set yours on green, these guys come around and serve you all sorts of grilled meats on big skewers that they slice off for you. They will keep coming until you flip your disk on red, and then they will leave you alone until you flip to green again. It is yummy yummy yummy!!! Hayden even ate a ton there. OH! And I almost forgot... They bring a few things to your table - mashed potatoes, these little cheese bread balls, and fried bananas. The fried bananas were sooooooooooooo yummy! I don't think I was prepared for the amount of food there, though. It was crazy. But lots of fun. So that was Q's birthday dinner - one day late because of baby Ike's illness this weekend. Happy Birthday Q!

2 comments:

Karlise said...

Happy Birthday Quoc!!!!

Isn't that restaurant kinda like the Brazilian meat place here over on 60? I've never eaten there but they sound alike. Def not a place I'll be taking dh! Haha!

Holly said...

Mmmmm,
Happy Birthday Q!

Yoga Pose of the Day