Tuesday, March 18, 2008

miraculous recovery!

It's the vinegar, right? Is that what you're going to tell me??? The reason Isaac had a mysterious fever with no other symptoms all day Saturday and Sunday and then woke up Monday like nothing ever happened... it's because of the vinegar that my mother-in-law put on his back and made him smell like a little salad? That's what Q is trying to tell me. I'm sticking to the "he had a little virus and his body fought it off" route. But it's just not possible that I am right. It HAS to be the vinegar.

2 comments:

Karlise said...

I'm with you Scarlett. We've had those viruses too and they are usually gone the next day without the use of vinegar!

Melodie said...

I'm on your side here. I can't imagine that the vinegar did anything. There are so many home remedies out there, we surely would have heard of this one if it really worked.

Yoga Pose of the Day