Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My heart melted...

My friend, Karlise, had a baby last week. Exactly one week ago today. This evening, I took dinner over to their house, and got to see her in person. OH MY!!! I was not prepared for how emotional I got. As soon as I laid eyes on her, I got all teary! She is the cutest little thing ever. I was aching to hold her, but my boys were waiting in the car for me, and they hadn't had dinner yet, so I couldn't stay. But oh, just wait until next time!!! Next time, I will make sure I have plenty of time so I can get my hands on that beautiful little girl. I can't wait!!! Oh - wanna see her??? Here's Bella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling! I just love little babies and my mom did too!

I used to be afraid as a teen that people in grocery stores were going to tell us to, "Get away from my baby"!!

Mom & I had a hard time not touching their little fingers or toes! They are just tooooo cute!

Yoga Pose of the Day