Saturday, May 10, 2008
I'm a slacker, but I'm not slacking!
I have this way of procrastinating... I'm well aware. But really, it's because I have so many IMPORTANT things to do. This week, for example... While I really needed to clean my house, the blueberries were calling my name, so off we went to pick. I picked 4 pounds of them on Wednesday morning, and then, because that wasn't quite enough (and Hayden was very sad to have missed out) we went again this morning. Today, we brought home about 3 pounds of berries and 4 small blueberry bushes. YUP! That's right! I got me my very own blueberry bushes! I'm so excited. I will probably end up killing them like I do everything else, but for now, I am hopeful and excited. So the house still needed cleaning when we got home from picking, but rather than clean, it was much more important that Hayden and I head out to his school's Spring Fling Spring Carnival. We got home from that at about 4, and then it was IMPERATIVE that we head up to the pool to float around, splash, and show some skills on the big water slide. After coming home, bathing, and eating dinner, well.... it was just much to late to start cleaning. Hmmm... and tomorrow we'll be in Orlando all day. Darn it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well it sounds to me like you chose the absolutely most important things to do, so I don't understand why you would consider yourself a slacker??!!!
I'm a slacker because I could have had my house cleaned way before all of this... It still needs cleaned, though, and it will not see any attention until at least tomorrow. Oh well. We're enjoying our last moments of family time before Quoc goes back to work and we all have to get back into our routine that we've been out of for the past month or so.
Post a Comment