Those paintings are of major landmarks in our tiny little town in WV. And speaking of giving props, I have to give major kudos to my family and friends, Team Faith, which is the fundraising team that my sister founded after her daughter was born with cystic fibrosis in 1998. Team Faith is quickly nearing the half million dollar mark for money raised for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. And,......... since we're on the subject, visit my team page, Team Faith Florida, to donate, see how close we're getting to our goal, and cheer us on!
3 comments:
Beautiful work ! It sounds like Team Faith is doing great! I am excited about the walk. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't showing up on your site or the donation & then I realized it made me my own little site too & I'm on there! Duh! Silly me!
How long do we have to donate? I want to donate but will have to wait until payday.
Wow, those are amazing! Your mom is very talented! I love that kind of artwork.
Go Team Faith!
Post a Comment