Friday, June 6, 2008
Update #1
So far, so good... We're visiting the potty (and cheering for every little drop that goes in) every 30 minutes. We've had 2 pee accidents - the first one was really big, and he came up to me with wet hands and said, "Oh mommy! I'm all wet and yucky!" and the second time it was a lot less, so I think he learned something from the first time. I put him in a pull-up for naptime, and it actually stayed dry. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. We'll see how things go in the next few days to determine if we're going to bother taking any underwear on our trip next week. We may just stick with the pull-ups, depending on how he's doing by Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Isaac! We're still working on it over here. He uses the diaper/pull up more than anything bc I don't think he's really thinking about it. He does tell me he has to "peep" though several times a day so I know he knows.
Post a Comment