It's back to school for Hayden tomorrow. I had planned on sending him for a half-day on Friday, but when I went to get him up, he was just so exhausted and wanting to sleep more. So I decided to let him sleep and rest as much as possible before heading back to school on Monday. So tomorrow's the day. Ready or not. Even if I have to drrraaaaaaaaaag hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim ooooooooouuuttttt oooooooooof beeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd. He really needs to get back into his routine. Things got a little out of hand when he was recovering, and toward the end, he started figuring out how to really work me. No more of that! Yeah, right...
I was writing a note to Hayden's teacher this morning, and I remembered something that I meant to share earlier... If you can understand what I'm about to say, you'll either think it's really really funny, or I'm just a really bad mom. I wouldn't hold either against you. A few days before Hayden's surgery, Isaac and I were walking out of Hayden's school, and Isaac spontaneously breaks into a little song (which is nothing unusual for Isaac). It went something like this:
"Appuh Bottuh Deeeeens
Boots wit da fuh (Wit da fuh!)
Ho cub yookin ah huh
Hit da fwoh
Net ya know
Shawty WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WO!"
Did you get it? Click HERE to see what he was singing. Yep. He really started singing that on his own.
5 comments:
I've never heard that! He's too cute, though.
Hope Hayden has a good day back at school.
LOL, about Issac. My girls were singing Rockstar by Nickelback the other day, so I can be in the bad mommy's club too!
I know the Applebottom Jeans song but I'm not sure the boys have heard it yet! LOL They always want to listen to Disney songs or in Ian's case the Shrek song.
Hope you had a good first day back to school Hayden. Isaac, love the singing, you da man! S., you are not a bad Mommy. You guys sang some great songs back in "the day", and your Mommy is a very good Mom.
Too cute! My kids sing all sorts of songs, and I do not know where they hear half of them. A few days ago they were an old one and I had to ask where they heard it.
Post a Comment