Monday, December 22, 2008

OOPS!! I was tagged - a while ago!

So I haven't been keeping up. I know you guys love me and forgive me!

Go into your photo file folder.
Choose the 4th photo file within that folder.
And from that 4th file, choose your 4th photo.
Then share the photo and the memory that goes along with it.
Tag 4 more people.


So here's my photo:

This was from April of 2003. That's Hayden, at about 8 months old, wearing my very own green glasses (with no glass in them) that I wore as a kid. I wore them just that way - with no glass - and I wore them EVERYWHERE! I even wore them jumping off the diving board at our hotel in Myrtle Beach. I think my mom has that picture somewhere...

I'm tagging: Amy, Kate, Wendy, and I can't figure out a 4th that hasn't already been tagged... I don't read too many blogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those glasses. Hope you are all well and had a wonderful holiday!

Yoga Pose of the Day