Friday, June 12, 2009

35 weeks!!!

So I realized something not too long ago... If this baby were to be born when Hayden was born, he would be here sometime in the next few days! Eeeek! I'm not ready! I'm 35 weeks today. Even though it's been long and miserable this time, I still can't believe that we'll be meeting our little boy in less than 4 weeks. I still have so much to do. I'm not striving for perfection - is there such a thing with a new baby? - but I'd at least like to be somewhat organized so I'm not driving myself crazy later on. If I can get through the next week and get this last ARE test over with, I will feel much better and like I can justify spending more time on going through, organizing, and arranging baby stuff.

No comments:

Yoga Pose of the Day