Okay, so the weekly goals weren't so successful the first time around. This past week, I totally blew off everything and bummed around Mumsy and Tweety's for the entire week. Now it's back to reality, and I am keeping the original two goals - office and playroom. Hopefully I'll get it done this time.
On another note, I went school supply shopping this evening. Holy crap!!! I spent nearly $60 just on school supplies for two kids. So now I'm wondering if it would be worth it to check out other places (besides Walmart, where I went) to see if I can save a few bucks. Is it worth the time and effort, or should I just suck it up?
2 comments:
I think it would be smart to make a list of the supplies you need and then comparison shop at home before you head out. Doesn't make sense to waste gas and time running around town! I wish I had my supply list so I could get that part done!
I saw where places like Staples and Office Depot offer rebates, and sometimes you get things for free after rebate. Maybe I should take a little time to check out their deals against my Walmart receipt. Couldn't hurt.
You don't have your supply list yet? I thought our school was late this year. I had all of Hayden's school supplies before Tybee was even born last year!
Post a Comment