Thursday, January 10, 2008
naked cleaning
I've had it! You'd think I would learn my lesson, but I never do. For the gazillionth time, I have ruined another pair of my track pants with bleach stains from cleaning the bathroom in them. I swear, I am going to start cleaning totally nude. Or maybe I should just skip the bleach? I could just kick myself. I even hesitated before starting in on the bathroom, thinking, "Hmmmm... maybe I should change clothes..." But then I thought, "No, I'll just be careful and I won't get any bleach on me." And what did I see a few hours later? Two little pinkish dots on my navy blue track pants. Grrrrrrrr! I am so mad at myself. Dumb dumb dumb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did that about a month ago when I was outside squirting bleach on Olivia's swing set. The spray splashed back on me and ruined my brand new navy loungy outfit. Boy was I mad!!
Post a Comment