Sunday, January 20, 2008

the verdict is in!

My parents loved the Bo Luc Lac! We were little piggies and ate every last bit of it! YUM! Tonight we are having another "Asian night". We're having sushi bites, fresh Vietnamese spring rolls (some people call these summer rolls or garden rolls) and more watercress soup (Quoc made it last night, and my mom and dad loved it so much that they want more!). Quoc drove home to Apollo Beach today, so he is missing out. We were supposed to all go home today, but the boys were having so much fun hanging out with their "Mumsy" and "Tweety" that they offered to drive us home tomorrow afternoon.

On a side note, I'm really excited that ABC Family is having all 4 "Bring It On" movies on today. My parents have a DVD recorder, so we're taping them all. Woo Hoo! Yeah, I know I'm sort of a dork. You don't have to tell me. But I love those movies! Movie marathon, anyone??? ;)

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Okay, so I'm a dork, too. Can you make me copies? Pretty please? We'll just say they're for Sarah and Emily. Yeah... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yoga Pose of the Day