Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yee Ha!!!!

Today was the 100th day of school here in Hillsborough County. My baby has been in real school for 100 days!!! I can't believe he's big enough to be in school at all, but the days just flew by. They had a little celebration with a western theme. Check out my little buckaroo and his little bro too!



Isaac was really funny. The whole way to school, he kept saying, "Yipee Yi Yo! Widin' da wange! Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!" Too much Backyardagins, I guess... Oh, and notice the stickers all over his shirt? He was very proud of "helping" me vote this morning. He got his own sticker, but he insisted on wearing mine too!

2 comments:

Karlise said...

Your boys are so darn cute!

Scarlett said...

Thanks, K! Yours are little dolls as well. I still think it's funny that Ian and Isaac (I just realized they both have "I" names - I was going to put I and I) are so similar. Now I KNOW they were seperated at birth. Or something like that... ;)

Yoga Pose of the Day