Thursday, August 7, 2008

6 years...

That's how long it's been since my "little" baby Hayden was born. I can't believe it. So here's Hayden in pictures...

Hayden at 1 week, right before he was released from the hospital:

I still can't believe how tiny he was... Excuse my look here - this was one of the toughest weeks of my life.




Hayden's first birthday party:Quoc, Hayden and me, opening his presents at his party:This picture (a black and white version) was my anniversary present to Quoc that year - it was our 5th:Hayden, at his 2nd birthday party in WV - this was his absolute favorite present - his Big Red Car that my sister got him:Hayden, "helping" Mumsy water her flowers when we were living at their house:Hayden, at his 3rd birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's in Brandon:Me, with Hayden as I was about to leave for the hospital to deliver Isaac:Hayden's 4th birthday party, at the Lowry Park Zoo:Hayden and Baby Isaac around Isaac's 1st birthday:Hayden, on the day of his 5th birthday party:Me and my boys on the morning after their birthday party last year, having dim sum at T.C. Choy's:
And then there's today...

Hayden, acting very silly first thing this morning:
Hayden, opening his presents - he really liked his Pokemon t-shirt!
And his Pokemon video. There are more pictures like this, but you get the idea...
Me, Hayden and Isaac at Kobe for Hayden's birthday dinner - no idea why I look so busty (I think it was the way I had to lean back to get in the picture???) and no idea why Hayden's making that face - there were several pictures with him doing that...
Hibachi chef, Hayden Samkinh "Mr." Truong:

It's funny... as I was looking at those pictures, I was thinking that Hayden was the "incredible morphing kid", but as I look again, I think I was the "incredible morphing mommy"! Chunky, thin, long hair, short hair, repeat!

Anyhow... Happy Birthday, Big Boy! I love you very much, and I am so proud to be your mommy.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, he was such a cute baby! Happy Birthday Hayden!!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!! I loved the pictures Scarlett!! You've all changed so much! Well, except for Quoc! :)

Heather said...

Awww, happy birthday Hayden. I love the pics!

Karlise said...

Aww great pics S!! Happy Birthday again Hayden!!

Yoga Pose of the Day